Sunday, December 21, 2008


In lieu of Christmas cards this year I thought I would try my hand at the blogging thing.


With all this snow the kids have been keeping me busy playing outside everyday. My time to fill out Christmas cards slipped by before I knew it. But the kids are enjoying the snow while it lasts, and that's what counts.



What a wonderful year this has been. We are watching the kids continue to grow into little people with their own ideas and opinions. The time sure does fly. Tyler is now in Preschool and loving every day of it. Isabelle is now 2 1/2 and she can't wait to start some schooling of her own.





We look forward to the New Year.



Here is a link from Tyler singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7iUI7fUA8




Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Love,
The Germaines

1 comment:

  1. Look at you Ms. Blogger! The kids look so cute. I don't know if we'll see you on Christmas Eve if this snow doesn't let up.

    ReplyDelete